Thursday, May 1, 2008

Monex is a scam

Do not trust Monex, the company that buys and sells gold. Check out Monex on the BBB and you will see the truth.- To all those who have already invested with Monex may I say that I am truly sorry and I feel your pain.

I went to them wanting a bar of gold and was promised 4 bars for the price of 1. After sending them the money, I found out that they had put me into a financing plan for the four bars. They call this owning the four bars for the price of one? I tried to get out but gold was down and I didn't want to suffer the 1600 dollar loss. Had they given me what I had asked for, my loss would have only been 400 dollars.

All I wanted from them was a bar of gold to have in my possession. Mark Ladenheim talked me into financing much more, when Monex claims that my transactions are "self directed". If the transactions are in fact self directed, why did Monex change what I originally asked for, which was a 10 oz bar of gold bullion?

All I can say is watch out, they are sharks and they know how to con people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who wishes to seek justice against Monex should go to http://www.monexfraud.com.

lucky said...

I went to http://www.monexfraud.com.
you should see what these thieves are up to.

Mike Caldwell said...

I am not one to give credit to someone if they are indeed a scammer, but you've indicated that they told you you were getting 4 bars of gold for the price of 1.

Shouldn't that have set off alarm bells in your head?

If I told you I'd sell you four 5 dollar bills for $10, wouldn't you suspect you were doing something other than just "breaking a ten"?

Unknown said...

I have just started doing research on different gold companies to purchase from. I hate hearing about people who have been waiting a long time to receive their orders and companies who have not been upfront with their clients about fees and shipping. I have found one company that has great prices and an A rating with BBB. The website is regalgoldcoins.com they have amazing customer service and fast delivery. There are a few others I have found message me for a complete list.

Amit said...

Don't belief Cash for gold scam companies.
There are so many scam gold buyers in the internet so we have to be careful while selling gold.